Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Weird spam and a contest of sorts

You'd think that weird spam would be a thing of the past at this point. I've been on the internet for probably 13 years now, before there really was spam. These new random word generators they have going for subject lines sometimes catch me, though. For a while at work, we were getting fractured bible verses with random names thrown in.
Tonight though, tired and with a slight buzz, I logged onto my work email account to "mail" in sick tomorrow and one of the spam subject lines included HARI SELDON.
So, is anyone else here as big a nerd as I am and can comment with the answer to who Hari Seldon is? For a bonus (semi-related) point, my Neverwinter Nights character is named Harrison Bergeron: where did I get that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home