Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some photos of my garden


garden
Originally uploaded by texasrobo
I've been talking about it, and I took advantage of a break in the biblical rains we've been having to pop a few photos of my beloved garden. There's more pictures on my Flickr page (click on the photo and go to the photostream), highlighting all the tomatoes, as well as some of out cacti and one of Jack the Live Oak.
Yes, there's some huge zucchini plants going. I hope my friends like it, because if these things keep growing and produce, we're going to have plenty to spare! Maybe some extra tomatoes as well. That is, if it ever stops raining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home