Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On a clear day

As far as I know, it hasn't rained a drop in my neighborhood yet today. The sun was even out for a while, and I probably should have taken advantage and done some weed whacking in the front yard. The knocks and business cards at the door are letting me know that it's time to mow the lawn.
Man, TV in summer (when you don't have extended cable) is a total wasteland. Almost all crappy talent competition reality series. Tini is watching "So You Think You Can Dance" but I can't take it. I like dancing, but I don't like watching dancing, except for good breakdancing. I'm also not a fan of choreography. I mean, I'm okay with "couples dancing," be it ballroom or the 50s and 60s dance fads. But routines leave me cold. I can't explain it, beyond that it seems like memorization rather than expression.
Yeah, slow day around here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home