Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Ripe tomatoes and other backyard stuff


ripe tomatoes
Originally uploaded by texasrobo
Some of the cherry tomatoes are ripening. The one in the middle, near the bottom, will be ready to go tomorrow. This way Tini can enjoy the first taste of our tomatoes before she heads to Vegas. The first fruits of the garden were the hot peppers, which Tini passed on, so the tomato will be her first reward for all of our efforts. None of the other tomato plants have ripened yet. While outside, I also took another picture of Jack the live oak (which was supposed to be better than the first one but really might be worse) and of the new screen door. If you click on the picture to the right, you can see the new photos.
Speaking of photos, Yahoo Photos is closing so all of my old photos on there were transferred to my Flickr photostream. Now there's a bunch of archaeological and other pictures to look at there!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home