Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

More from the garden


can you see the caterpillar
Originally uploaded by texasrobo
While inspecting the garden this evening, I suddenly realized that I was not looking at a weird leaf but a very large caterpillar. So naturally I went and got the camera before moving him elsewhere in the back yard. He looks like the Very Hungry Caterpillar (which I called the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar, oops). Our dear President once called that his favorite childhood book, which is funny as he was in his 20s when it was published. My favorite was Corduroy, by the way.
As usual, there's other new garden and related pictures on the Flickr page. Some of the Sweet 100s are starten to ripen, and there's a couple of zucchini growing, plus one that I harvested this evening!
Today I got 154,000 points for "More than a Feeling" on medium on Guitar Hero. I only missed four notes the whole song. I totally feel like a rock star while I'm playing that song.
Back to TxDOT this week.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home