Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Evil video games

I borrowed Guitar Hero from Billy and Choo. I played it after getting home at 1:30am on Wednesday, until 3. I played it again last night, from 7:30 till 9. I'm up to the last level, which is really hard and I pretty much hate the songs that I have to play. SRV SUX.
And then there's Neverwinter Nights. Played it on Wednesday for about 5 hours before going to Dan's BBQ. Played it yesterday for 6 hours before Guitar Hero, and then again for another 2 hours after, even though I should have been going to bed. How will I spend my Friday evening? Yep, you guessed it.
The morals of the story: I am a total nerd/slakcer and my wife has NOTHING to worry about leaving me home alone for a few days, except maybe my eyes.
ps: Anyone building an ark yet?
pps: Will no one humor me with a guess about Hari Seldon or Harrison Bergeron? It's probably on Wikipedia, and the odds are 80% that it's actually correct.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger chewtastic said...

you two should also worry about carpal tunnel. i'm not guessing.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home