Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Or maybe not...

Got a call at 7am that they cancelled a bunch of the holes they wre going to drill, so the project is ending early and I don't need to go out. Good thing I didn't piss away ALL of the projected overtime and per diem. Other than losing the extra scratch, I'm perfectly fine with not being in East Texas.

1 Comments:

Blogger chewtastic said...

yay! you'd better still work on your thesis.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home