Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No way!!!

I'm actually working on my thesis! Wow! I need to drink a few rum and cokes at 9pm every night.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger chewtastic said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:32 AM  
Blogger chewtastic said...

ZOMG!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right! I think you're right: a slight buzz each evening will get it written in no time!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home