Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quandary

So it's 7:35 and I'm too tired to go to Dan's and watch a movie because I just had a killer workout. But I also have a 40% off Half Price Books coupon that's good TODAY ONLY and it's less than 2 miles to the nearest Half Price Books. It should be noted that I also rented 2 movies which I have yet to watch, and that I stink, and that I have a 50% coupon good on Sunday only, and that I really don't have much extra money to spend.
But it's 40% off!!!!
What to do...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home