Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Tired

I woke up at 4:30 this morning (went to sleep around 11:30). Finally gave up trying and spent some time working on my thesis. Probably not the best time of day to be doing it, but I figured it's an hour or two I wasn't counting on having so why not?
Work is boring. Looks like we might get busy once it starts to get really hot. Of course. At least the jobs might be interesting.
More next time about Saturday's big excursion to Enchanted Rock and Kerrville. Just letting you know I'm still alive, if soaked in ennui.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to hear about the excursion! I really need to get out to Enchanted Rock, although I guess it's not going anywhere.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home