Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Friday, December 14, 2007

calendar boy


calendar boy
Originally uploaded by texasrobo
I'm a pin-up! This photo of me is in the TxDOT Environmental Affairs Division calendar for 2008. I have no idea how many copies there are, but I know it's internally distributed and should be in various offices around the state.
I didn't even know until someone at the office asked me how it felt to be famous. I asked them what I did this time (since a lot of people know me as the rattlesnake guy). After seeing it, I joked that I would be haunting them after I'm gone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me.

Dan

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R teh Hott1....sleeep..need sleeep.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home