Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I PASSED!!!!!

I just found out that I passed my Spanish oral examination required for my masters degree. I failed the one time that I took it, 5 years ago. I celebrated by jumping all around the hotel room and doing a karate kick.
I imagine that I probably just squeaked by, but it doesn't matter, because I passed. So now all I have to do is finish the thesis. Piece of cake...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Now get to work.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy...bien? Yeah!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Spacebeer said...

I'm kind of late on this, but muchas felicitaciones, hombre!

Woo!

[Spanish minor, but can I speak it? Not really.]

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home