Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

...and one

Yep, met my goal, plus a page, plus I dropped in a figure and cleaned up a little bit of the introduction (which I think still needs just a little more work). Including figures and tables (and not counting 2 full page figures) I'm almost at 45 pages.
I think I might be able to sneak in a little time at work tomorrow to resize those full page images to a suitable dimensions to be added to the formatted document. Probably not time for much else, as the new every-other-week schedule at TxDOT keeps me a lot busier while I'm there.
I'm finding that I have to really really push myself to write while it's light out. I'm not going to totally stop trying (because I can't stay up past 2am every night) but I'm also not going to feel really guilty if I decide to read a magazine for a while instead, or sit with Kit Kat.
My goal for tomorrow is 4 pages. I'll have to tape my shows, but that saves me even more time in the long run. If I hit that goal, I think I'll be pretty close to having Chapter 2 completed!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

go go go go!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home