Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Look, I'm famous again!

And so is Dan. And Staci. And Katherine and John!
One of my friends (Kensey) tipped me off that they saw my picture on some website, from the last Okay Mountain art show. I went mostly to see If Bricks Had Wings, plus check out some art and drink some beer and see some friends. I wasn't actually very impressed with most of the art. I was very impressed with If Bricks Had Wings, although it would have been better if people had SHUT THE FUCK UP and listened to the band instead of talking!!!
So go here and scroll down past all the cool kids and check us out! And go see If Bricks Had Wings (Tim Kerr and some people I don't know doing old-timey country and bluegrass) next time they play (I think during SXSW at an art show).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mybloodyself said...

Wait, Lance Armstrong was there? That almost makes me have a shred of respect for mr. don't-you-know-who-i-am.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home