Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Me and You

Me? I'm sitting in my hotel in El Paso, drinking beer and watching UT get whupped by Kansas State (or, as Ken calls them, The Purple Pussies). My legs are a little sore. More about El Paso tomorrow or Monday because...
YOU will go here tomorrow:

Just in case you didn't know, this is my best friend Dan's photo show. You can see a lot of his awesome photos here and here. The show will be awesome, and if you can't make it to the opening you should stop by End of an Ear in the next couple of weeks and check them out (and buy some music while you're there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home