Where in the hell am I?

Stories from the road, and home, by a contract archaeologist.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I work out of town a lot as a contract archaeologist. Sometimes it's interesting. It can be quite funny, although probably only to other archys. Home is Austin, with my wife and our cute kitty and all of our crazy friends.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

New photos on Flickr


site 3 overview
Originally uploaded by texasrobo
So I've been at somewhat of a loss what to do with myself since I turned in my thesis draft. I cleared two major bureaucratic hurdles, I went through my draft and fixed all the dumb little mistakes, I even cleaned up one of my figures.
Today, I got my car's A/C fixed (it's been tough driving the last couple weeks!) and did some cleaning. Plus, I finally got around to posting some of the photos I took during the Hill Country survey I did two weeks ago. So check them out and stay tuned for more news about my thesis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home